Support Engineer (Medior)
Are you an experienced IT professional seeking a significant role that harnesses your expertise and opens new horizons? Join Team Purple! At Purple, we're committed to delivering exceptional customer support with a personal touch. We're on the lookout for our next Purple Support Champion. Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
As a Support Engineer, you will be integral to our accomplished and motivated team of highly skilled experts. In this role, you will be critical in ensuring the smooth operation of Purple services and products to our customers. You are at the forefront of our Purple Service Operations, providing technical support to end-users or our customers’ IT Service desks. Diagnosing and resolving issues, swiftly handling minor problems, and constantly collaborating with the team to identify and implement solutions and new ideas.
In this position, you'll gain comprehensive knowledge of cloud telephony, advanced contact center solutions, and Microsoft Teams. At Purple, we work at the cutting edge of technological innovation. This guarantees a continuous flow of new challenges and unique problem-solving opportunities. Here, we are not afraid to experiment, either. We decide swiftly and act fast, trying new things as we go and move forward with what is successful. This offers many options for learning.
At Purple, collaboration is not just encouraged; it's fundamental to our approach. You won't work in splendid isolation; instead, you'll operate within a dynamic, vibrant work environment where collaborative teamwork with supportive peers is the norm. We value diverse perspectives and encourage innovative solutions. You'll enjoy the autonomy and trust to choose your approach to task resolution, creating an ideal environment for learning and building new experiences in the field.
The ever-evolving world of cloud technology and modern communication presents exciting opportunities for seasoned professionals. This role is an engaging position within an agile, rapidly expanding global IT company. In addition, We offer many growth opportunities, with pathways for career advancement into roles like Support Lead, Technical Engineer, Business Consultant, and more.
Who are you?
- You have a strong interest in and affinity with IT;
- Proven experience as an IT Support Engineer or similar role in IT Service Management;
- Having a degree is great, but we will hire based on attitude and will to learn;
- You understand the importance of knowledge sharing;
- Proficiency in troubleshooting hardware and software issues;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- You have an analytical mindset, able to solve technical challenges;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Certifications such as ITIL, Microsoft (Office), and Azure are a plus;
- Familiarity with cybersecurity best practices is a plus;
- Proficiency in both English and Dutch at a professional level is essential.
- We offer a very competitive financial package;
- 8% annual holiday payout;
- 25 days of vacation per year;
- A flexible mobility plan;
- A hybrid working environment;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- A flexible retirement benefit plan;
- A fun role with a steep learning curve;
- We promise career growth opportunities that fit your unique skills, role, and ambitions;
- Learn from the best in the industry, motivating you to learn and develop;
- An international, entrepreneurial, and low-bureaucracy working environment;
- Focus on achievements, productivity, effective collaboration, personal well-being, and a healthy; work-life balance. We look out for each other;
- Be part of the Purple Movement!
Who are we?
We empower people to connect. That is what we believe in and live by every day. We are a fast-growing IT company specializing in modern communication and collaboration technology.
Founded in 2019, we proudly serve a diverse international client base comprising enterprises and medium to small businesses. We’re social engineers, professional idiots, and quirky craftsmen with a slightly stubborn view of IT, modern communication, and collaboration. Purple represents high standards, inventiveness, and originality. Our core values are:
- Positive: Have fun and be happy at work. Energy is essential, and never forget to laugh
- People: Connect with colleagues & customers with an open culture and high team spirit
- Challenging: Experiment, Fail, Learn, Repeat. Deliver as promised
- Authority: Take ownership of all things. Be an entrepreneur, take the initiative
Ready to step into the world of Purple?