UC Technical Consultant at Purple
You don’t want to work for just any IT company. You want to be part of the Purple movement. Working for an organization that offers complex technical challenges at interesting customers. A tight team of like-minded people, that comes with senior-level consultants and experts with experience applied across a wide variety of customers, industries and projects. You wish to be inspired and learn. To coach and motivate others. Let’s not make it too formal either, want to work for a low bureaucracy organization? Let’s go Purple.
The role of UC technical consultant is focused on the customer. You are responsible for the technical part of multiple projects and supporting our service operations. A varied role where you will need a good understanding of UC technology concepts and solutions. This way you can translate our clients’ needs to suitable UC solutions that will propel the customer forward.
Working at Purple isn’t just your average job. Purple is a way of life.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Engineering
- 3-5 years of recent and relevant technical working experience with Microsoft 365, Azure, Microsoft Teams, Anywhere365, AudioCodes SBC etc.
- Customer facing: you have a successful track record engaging with multiple customers
- Technical knowledge of industry-standard practices for (cloud) telephony, advanced contact center and collaboration solutions
- Familiarity with the best practices for running technical IT projects/programs
- Be an extension of our support team, providing second- or third-line support in case of (priority) incidents and complex service requests.
- Agile experience is desirable
- Dutch and English professional language fluency is required
- Excellent written and verbal skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand.
- Based in the Netherlands is preferred
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, organize, and operate in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Demonstrate creative thinking, problem-solving skills, working structured
- Partner cross-functionally and work with colleagues to resolve issues and identify solutions for client technical requests.
- Customer-oriented and a strong communicator
- Ability to understand and explain related technical issues, by thorough knowledge of company products, all potential applications and associated technologies.
- A growth mindset: understand and learn new things. Keeping your knowledge up-to-date on Microsoft technology, telephony, contact center and more.
- A team player that motivates, inspires and is open to feedback, being an active participant in cultivating positive culture on the team
- Focus on technical consultancy, specifically unified communication, collaboration and workplace technology.
- Work in multiple fast-paced projects for various customers, with varying scope and strategies. Based on the size of the projects, you are assigned to one or several projects at the same time.
- Be part of a larger project group, or if you are up to it, take charge of the technical side of the project.
- Serve a varied group of customers, both enterprises and small to medium businesses.
- Identify the customer’s business needs, challenges and technical requirements. Map these to our products, services and solutions.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team. Together you are responsible to ensure a smooth project transition towards operations.
- Assist the sales team in efforts to earn new business and to maintain existing customer relationships.
- Provide technical support during (sales) presentations, customer meetings and show up-to-date business and market expertise.
- Drive a structured analysis during projects or issues
- A competitive financial package
- 8% annual holiday payout
- 25 days of vacation per year
- A flexible retirement benefit plan
- A flexible mobility plan
- A flexible, hybrid working environment
- A laptop and a mobile phone
- A fun role with many opportunities in our rapidly growing team
- Growth opportunities that fit your unique skills, role and ambitions
- Learn from the best in the industry, at a broad client base
- An international, entrepreneurial and low-bureaucracy working environment
- Focus on achievements, productivity, effective collaboration, wellbeing and the need for a healthy work-life balance
- Being part of the Purple Movement!
Who is Purple?
We empower people to connect. That is what we believe in and live by every day. We are a fast growing IT company specializing in modern communication and collaboration technology.
Founded in 2019, we are proud to serve a diverse international client base made up of both enterprises and medium to small businesses. We’re social engineers, professional idiots and quirky craftsman with a slightly stubborn view on IT, modern communicationand collaboration. Purple represents high standards, inventively and originality. Our core values are:
- Positive: Have fun, be happy at work. Energy is important, and never forget to laugh
- People: Connect with colleagues & customers, with an open culture and high team spirit
- Challenging: Experiment, Fail, Learn, Repeat. Deliver as promised
- Authority: Take ownership in all things. Be an entrepreneur, take the initiative
Ready to step into the world of Purple?
Share your power!