Are you an experienced IT professional looking for a leadership role that leverages your expertise in IT Service Management and paves the way for new horizons? Do you aspire to share your knowledge, mentor a team of talented individuals, and drive excellence in customer support? Join Team Purple as our new Support Lead!
At Purple, we're committed to delivering superior customer support with a personal touch. We breathe IT and are deeply committed to showing true and honest partnership to our customers. We like to keep things no-nonsense and transparent. As our Support lead, your job is to lead our support team of ambitious, young, and experienced IT professionals. Your goal is to bring this team to the next level. Developing our support practices and scaling the team to keep up with our organizational growth and market introduction of new services and newly developed products.
In this role, you will guide and mentor junior team members, helping them develop their skills and providing valuable insights to enhance their support capabilities. Your leadership will be instrumental in creating a cohesive, high-performing support team. Beyond immediate issue resolution, you will engage in strategic problem-solving, proactively identifying recurring issues and root causes. Your ability to develop and implement preventive measures will contribute to enhanced service quality. You will optimize our support workflows and processes, ensuring efficiency and agility in addressing our customers' needs.
As a Support Lead, you will build and maintain strong relationships with key customers as a trusted advisor and escalation point for technical issues. Your customer service skills will reinforce our commitment to excellence. You will also participate in (technical) projects, working closely with cross-functional teams to implement solutions and enhancements. Having organizational skills will be instrumental in driving successful outcomes.
In this position, you'll gain extensive knowledge of cloud telephony, advanced contact center solutions, and Microsoft Teams. We work at the forefront of technological innovation. This guarantees a continuous flow of new challenges and unique problem-solving opportunities. Here, we are not afraid to experiment, either. We decide swiftly and act fast, trying new things as we go and move forward with what is successful. This offers many options for learning.
At Purple, collaboration is not just encouraged; it's fundamental to our approach. You will operate within a dynamic, vibrant work environment where collaborative teamwork with supportive peers is the norm. We value diverse perspectives and encourage innovative solutions. You'll enjoy the autonomy and trust to choose your approach to task resolution, creating an ideal environment for learning and building new experiences in the field.
The ever-evolving world of cloud technology and modern communication presents exciting opportunities for seasoned professionals. This role is an engaging position within an agile, rapidly expanding global IT company. Purple offers many growth opportunities, with pathways for career advancement into roles like Technical Engineer, Business Consultant, Change manager, Developer, and more.
Who are you?
- You have a strong interest in and affinity with IT;
- Proven experience as an IT Support Engineer or similar role in IT Service Management;
- Having a degree is great, but we will hire based on attitude and will to learn;
- You understand the importance of knowledge sharing;
- Proficiency in troubleshooting hardware and software issues;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- You have an analytical mindset, able to solve technical challenges;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Certifications such as ITIL, Microsoft (Office), and Azure are a plus;
- Familiarity with cybersecurity best practices is a plus;
- Proficiency in both English and Dutch at a professional level is essential.
- We offer a very competitive financial package
- 8% annual holiday payout
- 25 days of vacation per year
- A flexible mobility plan
- A hybrid working environment
- A laptop and a mobile phone
- A flexible retirement benefit plan
- A fun role with a steep learning curve
- We promise career growth opportunities that fit your unique skills, role, and ambitions
- Learn from the best in the industry, motivating you to learn and develop
- An international, entrepreneurial, and low-bureaucracy working environment
- Focus on achievements, productivity, effective collaboration, personal well-being, and a healthy work-life balance. We look out for each other.
- Be part of the Purple Movement!
Who are we?
We empower people to connect. That is what we believe in and live by every day. We are a fast-growing IT company specializing in modern communication and collaboration technology.
Founded in 2019, we proudly serve a diverse international client base comprising enterprises and medium to small businesses. We’re social engineers, professional idiots, and quirky craftsmen with a slightly stubborn view of IT, modern communication, and collaboration. Purple represents high standards, inventiveness, and originality. Our core values are:
- Positive: Have fun and be happy at work. Energy is essential, and never forget to laugh
- People: Connect with colleagues & customers with an open culture and high team spirit
- Challenging: Experiment, Fail, Learn, Repeat. Deliver as promised
- Authority: Take ownership of all things. Be an entrepreneur, take the initiative
Ready to step into the world of Purple?