Support Engineer at Purple
Are you looking for a great stepping stone to launch your career in IT? Join the Purple movement! At Purple, we aim to provide superior customer support with a personal touch. We are looking for our next Purple support hero! Do you want to jump-start your career?
The ever-changing cloud and modern communication world offers exciting opportunities for young professionals. We offer a challenging job in a small but rapidly growing global IT company.
As a Support Engineer, you will join our ambitious, experienced team of highly skilled and motivated professionals. In this role, you are the first point of contact when customers experience any technical issues or failures when using our services and/or products. You will strive to solve them as best as you can. Fixing more minor issues on the spot or involving your IT colleagues to fix them together.
In this role, you will learn everything there is to know about cloud telephony and advanced contact center solutions via Microsoft Teams. Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. Here you won’t be working in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how to tackle tasks and solve problems. We offer you the optimal breeding ground for being the next IT generation.
Team Purple will teach you all there is to know about Support Operations, with career advancement options as a technical engineer, IT architect, developer, business consultant, or project management. At Purple we will challenge you, push you and motivate you to grow. We work hard, but we love to have fun and celebrate our success together as a team.
Who are you?
- You have a strong IT interest or IT affinity;
- If possible you have relevant work experience in the IT Space;
- You have a strong analytical mindset;
- Having a degree is great, but we will hire based on attitude and will to learn;
- Good social and communication skills;
- Pragmatic attitude: you are forward thinking and show plenty of initiative;
- High sense of responsibility and commitment: able to cope with stress;
- You have a growth mindset: eager to learn new things and absorbing knowledge;
- Dutch and English professional language fluency is required.
- We offer a competitive financial package
- 8% annual holiday payout
- 25 days of vacation per year
- A flexible mobility plan
- A hybrid working environment
- A laptop and a mobile phone
- A flexible retirement plan
- A fun role with a steep learning curve
- We promise career growth opportunities that fit your unique skills, role, and ambitions
- Learn from the best in the industry, motivating you to learn and develop
- An international, entrepreneurial and low-bureaucracy working environment
- Focus on achievements, productivity, effective collaboration, personal wellbeing, and a healthy work-life balance. We look out for each other.
- Being part of the Purple Movement!
Who is Purple?
We empower people to connect. That is what we believe in and live by every day. We are a fast-growing IT company specializing in modern communication and collaboration technology.
Founded in 2019, we proudly serve a diverse international client base comprising enterprises and medium to small businesses. We’re social engineers, professional idiots, and quirky craftsmen with a slightly stubborn view of IT, modern communication, and collaboration. Purple represents high standards, inventiveness, and originality. Our core values are
- Positive: Have fun and be happy at work. Energy is important, and never forget to laugh
- People: Connect with colleagues & customers, with an open culture and high team spirit
- Challenging: Experiment, Fail, Learn, Repeat. Deliver as promised
- Authority: Take ownership of all things. Be an entrepreneur, take the initiative
Ready to step into the world of Purple?