Content Marketeer at Purple (part-time or freelance)
Purple isn’t any other IT company. We are a movement. Our world revolves around modern communication and collaboration technology. A rapidly growing and exciting part of IT with clear benefits for our customers. We offer next-level flexible working options and ways to professionalize customer dialogues. With services that are fully managed by us. Resulting in tangible cost savings and high scalability.
Purple is challenging the regulars in the market. We challenge the authority and the old ways of working. Seeking new opportunities and ways to bring our products, services, and benefits to our customers. Our approach is more radical than others, as we like to move against the status quo. We seek genuine partnerships with our customers, work to become trusted advisor and build long-lasting relationships.
Your role as a content marketeer is to bring our brand to the next level. To engage with our customers, excite new prospects, and connect suppliers, partners, and our people to our mission. We Empower People to Connect. This is our code. Our purpose.
We would you to help us further develop our marketing strategy and bring it to life. Using creativity, experiment, and new opportunities in collaboration with team Purple. Our goal is to shake the market and our competitors, by providing an authentic, strong, and different sound to what is otherwise a pretty traditional market area. We are young, knowledgeable, efficient, and pragmatic. We have strong beliefs, ambitions, and vision. Which provides solid hooks to work off.
Some examples of your day to day activities:
- Content creation, obviously! Photographing and designing cool visuals to post on our channels.
- Being creative when it comes to resources and channels and being of real value within the team.
- Experimenting with content: discover and clarify what type of posts actually brings our brand to the next level.
- Develop daring marketing campaigns that express our vision and connect the dots when it comes to analyzing these campaigns.
- Dive into our Google Ads campaigns and make suggestions to enhance performance.
As a content marketeer, you will have a lot of room to maneuver, support, and tools to propel you forward. Although we have our ideas on marketing and our brand, we would love your valuable input and guidance to learn and develop our strategy. Let’s try something new. Together we will create and build. Looking for a great stepping stone to launch your career in IT? Join the Purple movement!
Purple will challenge you, push you and motivate you to grow. At Purple, we work hard, but we love to have fun and celebrate our success together as a team.
Who are you?
- You are a (content) marketeer
- You have an HBO/WO level of education
- You are looking to work freelance or part-time
- You have relevant working experience in a similar role
- Creating new, daring content and using storytelling is your talent
- Ideally, you have IT affinity, but foremost you are interested in our brand and purpose
- We'd love it if you have experience in data-driven marketing
- Dutch and English professional language fluency is required
- We offer a competitive rate (freelance) or salary package (part-time)
- A hybrid working environment
- A laptop and a mobile phone
- A fun role with a steep learning curve
- An international, entrepreneurial, and low-bureaucracy working environment
- Focus on achievements, productivity, effective collaboration, personal wellbeing, and a healthy work-life balance. We look out for each other.
- Being part of the Purple Movement!
When part-time we also offer:
- 8% annual holiday payout
- 25 days of vacation per year
- A flexible retirement benefit plan
- A flexible mobility plan
- We promise career growth opportunities that fit your unique skills, role, and ambitions
Who is Purple?
We empower people to connect. That is what we believe in and live by every day. We are a fast-growing IT company specializing in modern communication and collaboration technology.
Founded in 2019, we are proud to serve a diverse international client base made up of both enterprises and medium to small businesses. We’re social engineers, professional idiots, and quirky craftsmen with a slightly stubborn view on IT, modern communication, and collaboration. Purple represents high standards, inventiveness, and originality. Our core values are:
- Positive: Have fun, be happy at work. Energy is important, and never forget to laugh
- People: Connect with colleagues & customers, with an open culture and high team spirit
- Challenging: Experiment, Fail, Learn, Repeat. Deliver as promised
- Authority: Take ownership of all things. Be an entrepreneur, take the initiative
Ready to step into the world of Purple? Apply!