Support Engineer at Purple
Looking for a great stepping stone to launch your career in IT? Join the Purple movement! At Purple, we aim to provide superior support for our services by being professional, effective and with a personal touch. We are looking for our next Purple support hero! Do you want to jump-start your career?
The ever-changing world of cloud and modern communication offers exciting opportunities for our young professionals. We offer a challenging job, in a rapidly growing IT company that operates globally. You will work with the latest technology and be at the forefront of new developments and products. As a Support Engineer, you will join our young, ambitious but very experienced team of highly skilled and motivated individuals. We offer you the optimal breeding ground for being the next IT generation.
In this role you will learn everything there is to learn about cloud telephony and advanced contact center solutions via Microsoft Teams. You will support our customers when they experience technical issues, when changes are required or if they need help in creating the next step in their service development. All with a personal touch and partnership leading us forward. Team Purple will teach you all there is to know about Support Operations. With career advancement options as a technical engineer, IT architect, developer, or business consultant.
Purple will challenge you, push you and motivate you to grow. At Purple, we work hard, but we love to have fun and celebrate our success together as a team.
Who are you?
- You have a strong IT interest and/or IT affinity
- If possible you have relevant work experience in a similar support role
- Having a degree is great, but we will hire based on attitude and will to learn
- You are eager to learn new things and quick in picking up knowledge in the IT space
- Dutch and English professional language fluency is required
- We offer a very competitive financial package
- 8% annual holiday payout
- 25 days of vacation per year
- A flexible retirement benefit plan
- A flexible mobility plan
- A flexible, hybrid working environment
- A laptop and a mobile phone
- A fun role with a steep learning curve
- We promise career growth opportunities that fit your unique skills, role, and ambitions
- Learn from the best in the industry, motivating you to learn and develop
- An international, entrepreneurial and low-bureaucracy working environment
- Focus on achievements, productivity, effective collaboration, personal wellbeing, and a healthy work-life balance. We look out for each other.
- Being part of the Purple Movement!
Who is Purple?
We empower people to connect. That is what we believe in and live by every day. We are a fast-growing IT company specializing in modern communication and collaboration technology.
Founded in 2019, we are proud to serve a diverse international client base made up of both enterprises and medium to small businesses. We’re social engineers, professional idiots and quirky craftsmen with a slightly stubborn view on IT, modern communication and collaboration. Purple represents high standards, inventively and originality. Our core values are:
- Positive: Have fun, be happy at work. Energy is important, and never forget to laugh
- People: Connect with colleagues & customers, with an open culture and high team spirit
- Challenging: Experiment, Fail, Learn, Repeat. Deliver as promised
- Authority: Take ownership in all things. Be an entrepreneur, take the initiative
Ready to step into the world of Purple?